Saving For the Little Grads

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Happy Birthday, Little Grad!

Date: October 18
LG Savings to date: $360.33
New this week: $11.50
(School Uniforms from Target.com – 5%, B-day flowers for my sister from 1800flower.com – 10%, birthday mug from Shutterfly.com 7%.)

And finally… after 5 years of being a blogosphere spectator… I’m jumping in.

Brief history. After 7 years of post MBA big company life, I quit to have and be with my two adorable little boys. After a few years of hanging with them, I was offered the chance to be part of a team building Little Grad (www.littlegrad.com) a new, dare I say very cool, saving for college service that opened for business one year ago. Simple concept – sign up, get rebates for online shopping at all the top sites, which then go automatically into your college fund..

My goal with this blog is to reflect on the little milestones, both with kids and company, and to keep track of how our everyday activities add up… in college savings… in memories, in personal growth.

So, happy birthday to Little Grad, growing, doing exciting new things and fun place to work! And in my personal savings… this week I finally got the kindergarten uniforms (so cute!) and remembered my sister Kristin’s birthday (Aunty Piston, as my 3 year old calls her).

Read along with me… write me your thoughts and suggestions… join me in the fun game of seeing college savings add up. Coming next week – Halloween stuff…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home